IMC is a marketing services agency that works with global consumer brands to develop great new products, then gets consumers talking about them. The Licensing Sales Manager position is responsible for:
- Identifying, cultivating, and closing sales leads for our corporate prospects and their brands.
Key competencies for the Licensing Sales Manager
- Two+ years of licensing sales experience
- Relationships with senior marketing and business development professionals at Fortune 500-level companies
- Experience cultivating a large number of leads over the telephone to qualify potential partners
- Experience identifying and investigating appropriate points of contacts within organizations of varying size
- Experience with Salesforce.com or other CRM software to track and maintain outreach activity
- Experience drafting and coordinating tailored proposals and other communications to prospects
- Experience drafting and negotiating licensing contracts
- Excellent listening and questioning skills to uncover potential opportunities
- An achievement orientation and quest for knowledge that drives this type of individual to work leads
- A passion for brands and the ability to communicate intelligently and professionally about brands strategy
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree with 2+ years of experience
Compensation: Commensurate with experience. IMC offers competitive compensation and attractive benefits.